- Acquired 8th grade of Tae Kwon Do Black Belt on April 5, 2015 from the World Taekwondo Federation, South Korea.
- Acquired 4th grade of Hap Ki Do Black Belt on Nov 30, 1995
- Bachelor of Taekwondo on Feb 20 1992
- Taekwondo instructor on Feb 11, 1992
- 2nd grade of International Judge (Taekwondo) on Dec 8, 1991
- Teacher’s qualification of practical subject (Taekwondo) on Feb 21, 1991
- Acquired 2nd grade of Ju Do Black Belt on March 10,1991
- Acquired 2nd Degree Director of Tae Kwon Do Academy on Nov 30 1991
Song Kyu Lee
8th Degree Black Belt Owner and chief instructor at Tigers Martial Arts Group Katy.
Tigers Martial Arts Group of Katy has been a landmark of Katy for many years!
Song Kyu Lee leads an extremely talented group of instructors and black belts to bring you the pinnacle of modern martial arts curriculum and training. Get started now and find out how you can be healthier, happier, AND smarter through Tigers Martial Arts Group training!
Tigers Martial Arts Group is an institution of self-improvement and the home of champions. You and your family are in good, caring hands with the Tigers Martial Arts Group Katy team.
With their focus on creating a POSITIVE, safe, injury free training environment, Tigers Martial Arts Group has earned the reputation in Katy of being the top martial arts and character development institute in the area.
Although some people think the martial arts are about just fighting, our program is so much more.
When you train in our martial arts lessons in Katy, you take advantage of the best self-improvement system in the world.
Through the practice of physical self-defense skills, you will follow a blueprint for a successful life based on discipline, focus, and perseverance.
You will experience the satisfaction that comes not from winning over others, but from winning over yourself as you become stronger, healthier, and happier than you have ever been in your life.